1. As discussed in the Introduction chapter of carter’s book, how has religion been used by all faiths to justify the sexual discrimination against women?
2. Discuss (page 14, 15, 16) in Carter’s book how the Preamble and the following Articles listed are related to faith in fundamental human rights and in the equal rights of men and women?
3. In Chapter 4 of Carter’s book he discusses how violent crime has not increased, but yet our prison population has sky rocketed. What is his philosophy on our Mass incarceration of violent/nonviolent offenders?
4. What are some of Carter’s key points of sexual assault and raped as discussed in Chapter 5 of his book.
5. What are his thoughts on War as discussed in Chapter 6?
1. Discuss the video on human trafficking as it is related to Chapter 12 in your Carter book.
2. Discuss the relationship between gender discrimination and women’s health as discussed in Chapter 8 of Carter’s book.
3. Discuss the genocide of girl’s as it is related to the preference of boys over girl’s in China and the limit on child births per family (Chapter 10).
4. Discuss the issue of rape as is pointed out in Carter’s book (Chapter 11).
5. Discuss some of the things that have been done across the globe to help improve the lives of women? What are some things we can continue to do to make the lives of women better? (Chapter 18)
1. According to the documentary “Killing Us Softly 3” what are the major contributors to the negative female image and the negative concept of male masculinity? What can we do to bring about change?
2. In “Falling Down” what were some life events that brought us to the conclusion of the movie. Be specific on things that occurred to the lead character throughout the movie that drove him over the edge.
3. According to Short Rage (Chapter 9) what are some physical characteristics that limit and oppress these populations from attaining success? Having access to what important resource (that has been controlled predominately by white males in this country) helps narrow the economic gap between those groups who are discriminated against based on genetically inherited physical characteristics.
4. According to Short Rage (Chapter 5), is the government interested in lowering the amount of crime that takes place in this country? Do they know how to lower the use and distribution of illegal drugs? Does the government want to win the “war on drugs,” why? Or why not?
5. What have you learned from this class that you think you will take with you for a long time? Why?
The post Discuss the genocide of girl’s as it is related to the preference of boys over girl’s in China and the limit on child births per family appeared first on Homework Handlers.