Provider–Patient Confidentiality With School-Age Children and AdolescentsAugust 22, 2019
When an air bubble rises in water, what happens to its mass, volume, and density?August 22, 2019
Nutritional Care Plan
For this assignment, you will identify a case study and then develop a nutritional care plan for the client associated with that case. You should begin working on your assignment in advance of Week 5 as you construct the details of your case. Please read this entire document to gain understanding of the assignment scope and those tasks you will complete. This assignment will take you several weeks to complete. Do not delay beginning the work on this assignment.
Assignment tasks to be completed in Week: 5
- Choose from one of the following stages: pregnancy, infancy and childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old age.
- List the specific nutrition issues affecting individuals in your selected stage.
- Choose a disease or medical condition that could possibly, or commonly, affect your individual. This could be anything ranging from diabetes to cirrhosis.
- Using the ABCDs of nutritional assessment, create a case study based on an actual client or patient. You can also make one up. Include the following in your case study:
- Anthropometrics, relevant biochemical tests, clinical assessment, and dietary intake analysis.
- Be sure to include a list of common medications that may be used to treat your patient’s condition and identify potential herb/nutrient/drug interactions that may be relevant.
- Identify your client’s cultural background and give clues as to their socioeconomic status and psychosocial variables. For example, your patient may be a senior living alone on a fixed income or might be living in a nursing facility with reputed staff.
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, it must be in your own words. This assignment will be submitted through TURNITIN for grading. PLEASE Attach a TURNITIN report once completed. Also, double check for grammar, pronunciation, and spelling errors. If you cannot follow directions then DO NOT ACCEPT BID. This assignment is due tomorrow night by 11:59pm so please submit on time!
Below is the grading rubric:
- Select and discuss a disease or medical condition that could possibly or commonly affect the individual. (Worth 30 points)
- Create a realistic case study of the patient using the ABCD’s of nutritional assessment. (Worth 20 points)
- Include information about anthropometrics, relevant biochemical tests, clinical assessment, and dietary intake analysis (i.e, Nutrition Assessment). –This is worth 20 points
- Include a list of common medications that may be used to treat the patient’s condition. (Worth 20 points)
- Identify and discuss potential herb/nutrient-drug interactions that may be relevant. (Worth 20 points)
- Identify and discuss the client’s cultural background and gave clues as to his or her socioeconomic status and psychosocial variables. (Worth 20 points)
- Written Components – Must include an introduction that catches the reader’s attention, provides compelling and appropriate background information, and clearly states the topic. This assignment must be well organized and the conclusion must leave the reader with a sense of closure and provides concluding insights. (This worth 20 points)
This entire assignment is worth 150 points so please be sure to answer everything on the grading criteria.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Identify and discuss potential herb/nutrient-drug interactions that may be relevant. (Worth 20 points) appeared first on Homework Handlers.
Identify and discuss potential herb/nutrient-drug interactions that may be relevant. (Worth 20 points) was first posted on August 22, 2019 at 1:55 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper
Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question exact or similar to yours? We can help! Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"