Using a Web browser, search for any information security policies used at your academic institution. Compare them to the ones discussed in this chapter. Are there sections missing? If so, which ones?
- Type your responses with proper headings in a word document.
- Detailed and significant scholarly answers will be graded with full point value. Incomplete, inaccurate, or inadequate answers will receive less than full credit depending on the answers provided.
- All submissions need to submitted to the appropriate area within Moodle.
- Late submissions, or email submissions will not be accepted.
==============================================================================Module Assignment 2
Using a Web browser and a search engine, search the terms “BP deepwater disaster plan failure.” You will find many results. Select one article and identify what that article considers a shortcoming in BP’s planning. What part of the contingency planning process came up short (IR, BP, or CP)? How could the shortcoming have been prevented?
=================================================================================Module Assignment 3
1. This chapter’s opening scenario illustrates a specific type of incident/disaster. Using a Web browser, search for information related to preparing an organization against terrorist attacks. Look up information on (a) anthrax or another biological attack (like smallpox), (b) sarin or another toxic gas, (c) low-level radiological contamination attacks.
2. Using a Web browser, search for available commercial applications that use various forms of RAID technologies, such as RAID 0 through RAID 5. What is the most common implementation? What is the most expensive?