A Human Services Policy for the Community
For your final project assignment, write a policy evaluation paper that summarizes the process you completed in your home community during this project. Assume that your policy proposal is adopted by the relevant agency. Write your policy evaluation paper in no more than 2000 words, adding references, citations, and a bibliography. Include the following:
- State your policy proposal.
- Explain how you identified the social change problem.
- Describe how you decided on what problem(s) to be considered.
- Describe the key elements of your policy proposal development process with community members and agency representatives (in this case, represented by your course peers).
- Explain the key factors you took into consideration for establishing the policy with a business, non-profit, and/or government level.
- Identify what organizational unit in the business, non-profit, or government level will implement your proposed policy, and whether additional funds will be needed.
- Explain how you evaluate the potential effects of this policy proposal on your home community.
- Paper Length: Not more than 2000 words.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Formatting: Present your paper in APA format.
- Written communication: Written communication must reflect graduate-level writing skills and successfully convey the message.