Career exploration and planning is a continuing theme in our curriculum. Please select the best starting point for this assignment, complete appropriate activities, and prepare a one page report, single-spaced, with double spacing between paragraphs.
1. What is your experience with the UMGC Career Quest account system?
2. If you set up an account describe any benefit you experienced.
3. For Job Seekers, Career Quest provides access to an e-resume review process allowing you to submit a job posting of interest and your resume, receiving a report similar to a screening system
4. If you are not a job seeker, highlight UMGC Career Quest resources to recommend to others
5. Explain how our course, ACCT 221 Principles of Accounting II, also known as managerial accounting, relates to your academic and career goals.
Completion of this report illustrates your goals as they relate to our class, in the framework of career exploration and planning.
· identify and analyze basic business transactions to record in accounting information systems
· explain the characteristics of business entities and their impact on financial statements and underlying transactions
· prepare, analyze, and explain financial statements and their interdependency.
· employ managerial accounting techniques to communicate financial and business information within an organization
· communicate accounting and business information with management, based on needs analysis, to facilitate analytical decision making