British Airways: code 001007002019AA
Topic British Airways
Subject Area : Case Study
A new Task-
2 page(s)/550 Words
Urgency 2 to 3 hours
The case study paper must be a minimum of 500 words, double-spaced, and in current APA format. Please note that the stated word count is a ‘mimimum’. Therefore, students are encouraged to ensure they have thoroughly research and responded to each question/prompt provided below. Each assignment must include properly formatted references. Use at least 2 scholarly sources (published within the last 5 years), the course textbook, and biblical integration.
Case Study Response Paper
The case is focused on change within British Airways. In reviewing the case study on British Airways it is important to consider the full 10 year period described in the case study (1980-1990). British Airways transformed itself from an organization of inefficiencies into a customer focused and financially healthy organization. As you reflect on the transformative power of change in almost every area of the company and the overall change in company culture; respond to the following prompts within the overall narrative as you prepare your case study response paper for this assignment:
• How was the accompanying reading, “Re-Energizing the Mature Organization,” germane to the case on British Airways?
• What was life like at the “old” British airways? What was difficult about making change?
• What were the critical factors in the successful transformation?
• How did they transform themselves?
(e.g. key steps and sequence, risks)
• What would you have done differently?