I need 300 words for each assignment with each individual reference. No plagiarisms please.
Review the Terminal Course Objectives, accessed by clicking on the Course Information” tab at the top of your screen, scrolling down to the “Course Objectives,” and then selecting “View class objectives.” Answer the following:
- How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management?
- What risks or challenges might a health care manager encounter if he or she has not mastered these objectives?
- Incorporate perspectives based on readings regarding the challenges of the health care system. Explain.
· Explain your proposed approach for conducting the research that is necessary to develop quality deliverables, and explain how the information gleaned will support your career development in health care management.
· Please review the approaches proposed by other students, providing objective feedback on opportunities for improvement.
Reflecting on the focus and content of this course, what is an important challenge facing management of health care organizations today, and how would you go about addressing it? Explain.
Collaboration leverages the collective knowledge of a health care team. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible by the efforts of an individual.
- Describe the process that you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project that is due in Unit 5.
- Present a brief outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Review the processes and outlines of other students, providing objective feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
- What competencies were you able to develop in researching and writing the Comprehensive Project that is due in Unit 5?
- How did you leverage feedback from your peers in the Discussion Boards for Units 1–4 in completing the project?
- How will these competencies and knowledge support your career advancement in management?