IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- According to your textbook, what percentage of all addiction counselors are in addictions recovery at any given time?
- All of the following are explanations for the apparent disconnect between research and practice except for ONE. Which one is NOT a reason?
- Continuing Education _____
- Evidence-based practice _____
- In the field of addictions, there are a number of scientifically based treatment approaches available. All but ONE of the following is such an approach. Which one is NOT a noted scientifically based treatment approach as discussed in your textbook?
- What variables are empirically linked to African American youth substance abuse?
- Your textbook discusses the stress involved in working with AOD clients and it is recognized that many addictions counselors often endure all but ONE of the following. Which one is NOT considered a stressor or factor in burnout for addiction counselors?
- In terms of counselor competency, it is okay to treat adolescents if the counselor’s experience has been with adults because everything is essentially the same, just the age of the client is different.
- It has been found that various types of mental health disorders may prove to be a predictor for the onset and development of substance abuse or addiction.
- One unique aspect of the addictions field is that it is multidimensional and multidisciplinary and those providing treatment for individuals with addictions can be physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, clergy, family therapists, as well as addictions counselors.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
COUN 691 Quiz 1 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 2 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 3 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 4 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 5 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 6 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 7 (2020)
COUN 691 Quiz 8 (2020)