1) APA 7th Ed format (to include introduction and conclusion)
2) Due 19 June
3) 4-5 Page minimum (not including title page and APA references)
4) Minimum of 5 References (1 included reference)
Background/Required Reading/REQUIRED References:
https://nvd.nist.gov/800-53 (National Vulnerability Database)
Then review ISACA Case studies on the NIST cyber framework for IT governance:
Review the principles of IT governance and information security governance using the practical and regulatory perspectives listed in the Background/Required Reading/Required References section.
Using the cyber-framework and the National Vulnerability Database (https://nvd.nist.gov/800-53) along with other related materials noted above, compose a 4-5-page paper (not counting the cover and references) on the topic of applying the cyber-framework for Information Security Governance in organizations.
Please address (at a minimum) the following issues:
· Security governance principles
· IT governance stakeholders
· IT governance justification to managers
· Role of IT security professionals in terms of governance
· Produce a comparative table to show key features of the framework and the risks that are reduced by implementing this framework and assessing vulnerabilities.