Some of the work is already done (attached) . Just put all together and add to it.
Literature Review: You are to submit your Table of Contents, Introduction, Literature Review ranging from 7 – 15 pages in length with no less than 5 peer reviewed references as a complete paper.
Use the Table of Contents to guide the flow of the paper!
- Matching percent from direct/in-direct quotes should not exceed 10%.
- Review the literature on a specific research question.
- The literature review should focus on discussing how other researchers have addressed the same or similar research questions.
- It should introduce the study and place it in larger context that includes a discussion of why it is important to study this topic.
- It should provide the current state of accumulated knowledge as it relates to the your specific research question/hypothesis/thesis statement.
- Summarize the general state of the literature (cumulative knowledge base) on the specific research question/hypothesis/thesis statement: include researcher’s findings, how the findings were obtained, and evaluation of biases in the findings.
- Include a short conclusion and transition to the next section.
- Use peer reviewed research articles.