Suspect “John Doe” has allegedly been hacking public and private websites. We believe he has an accomplice that he may be meeting soon.
After getting a search warrant, first responders collected network traffic and a RAM image of the suspect’s live system. Technicians at the lab collected an offline disk image.
All collected suspect data can be downloaded from the college website. Username, Password & files navigation path will be provided in the private chat to download the below files for analyzing.
There are three images:
- Windows 10 disk image (15GB)
- Windows 10 RAM image (4.5GB)
- Network traffic acquisition (32MB)
The investigating member is asking the following questions:
- Is there any evidence of website hacking?
- Is there any evidence of a planned meeting? If so, when and where?
- Please provide any user passwords for further analysis.
Remember, proper documentation and reporting are very important! Good luck!