ONLY 1-2 PARAGRAPH, KEEP UNDER 1 PAGE.
DO NOT EXCEED 1 PAGE.
Post-Implementation Evaluations can prove to be quite an effective tool, in determining if the deployed system fulfills the needs (requirements) that were anticipated by the user community. In addition, the evaluation verifies whether (or not) the system produces the anticipated benefits. Using the requirements that were established, the evaluation includes feedback in the following areas:
1. Accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the IS output
2. User satisfaction
3. System reliability and maintainability
4. Adequacy of system controls and security measures
5. Hardware efficiency and platform performance
6. Performance of the IT team (analysis, engineering, programmers, etc.)
7. Completeness and quality of documentation
8. Quality and effectiveness of training
9. Accuracy of cost-benefit estimates
10. Accuracy of development and implementation schedules
Your Assignment (as a response to this topic): Select three (3) of the evaluation areas listed, and, in your own words, explain why this information would serve as important feedback to the systems analyst, as well as the project manager and his or her support staff. Be concise in your response; give examples, and cite your resources.