Due Week 5 and worth 160 points
Continue the project plan by completing Part 2.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the planned approach as it applies to the object of the evaluation (selected from text, Chapters 5–8).
- Explain your rationale and provide research support for the approach.
- Describe three (3) major areas with a question for each and provide three (3) sub-sets of questions for each major question. There should be a total of 12 questions altogether.
- Provide a rationale and research support (external references) for the question areas.
- Describe the stakeholders, analyze reasons they should be involved, and ways to obtain their involvement.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the different methods of evaluating school programs.
- Explore the role of evaluators in the school evaluation process.
- Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.
- Write clearly and concisely about educational program evaluation issues using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.