IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Thomas Jefferson’s Bill for the More General Diffusion of Knowledge is an important benchmark in the history of public education because it
2. The educational policy of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People has historically stated that
3. The ___________ recreated the socioeconomic class-based dual track school systems.
4. Which of the following pre-1800 ideas about education in America was most prominent in the educational reforms that accompanied the common school?
5. The G.I. Bill of 1944
6. In the late nineteenth century, the federal government provided education for Native Americans with the purpose of
7. The Northwest Ordinance of 1785 required townships to
8. The Committee of Ten recommended that high-school programs emphasize
9. Because of their acceptance of the child depravity theory, colonial teachers
10. Events in the United States during the twentieth century such as the G.I. Bill , Title IX, and educating students with disabilities tended to highlight most directly
11. The middle school was designed to
12. The Freedmen’s Bureau intended to
13. Normal schools were important for women because they
14. How did the reports by the Committee of Ten and the Commission on the Reorganization of Secondary Education influence education in America?
15. What is meant by the term assimilationist education? What impact did this have on American education in the late 1800s and the first half of the 1900s?
16. Which of the following was NOT a common curriculum tool in colonial New England?
17. The 1642 Old Deluder Satan Act required towns of 50 citizens to . . .
18. The NW Ordinance (1787) ensured all EXCEPT which of the following:
19. Historically speaking, all of the following people are connected to a particular educational organization. Which one of the following is NOT an accurate pair?
20. Which Amendment(s) to the U.S. Constitution address(es) education?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 305 Quiz 1
EDUC 305 Quiz 2
EDUC 305 Quiz 3
EDUC 305 Quiz 4
EDUC 305 Quiz 5
EDUC 305 Quiz 6
EDUC 305 Quiz 7
EDUC 305 Quiz 8