You are planning on a future camping trip to Colorado. You will need to prepare a Gantt chart, a Deployment chart, a Critical Path diagram, and budget using Word or Excel to aid you in your planning. The charts, diagram, and budget must be in a chart or diagram format. See the book’s examples on page 237-238, 239, and 240.
– Use black text only.
– Text size needs to be 12 point size.
– Margins on the document should be 1’’ on all sides.
– The following name block should appear in the upper right of your document:
TECH 331 –Technology Problem Analysis II
– Title of your document is “Homework 9.”
– Please spell check and proofread your work.
– Please add page numbers to your document.
Stating the Question before Answering It: While some assignments require that you state the question before your answer, in this class it is not required to do this.
Saving/Naming Your File:
When you save your file make sure that your name and the project number are included in it.