Based on your faculty member’s feedback, create an Executive Summary, complete Table of Contents, Bibliography, and title slide and proceed with the following topics:
- Promotion mix tools (list and discuss how they will support marketing communications objectives identified in part 1 -topic 10) above
- Promotion budget (general discussion on most appropriate budget method to use, the overall $ amount and an approximation of the percent of budget for each promotion mix tools and other costs). Remember to allocate a budget for market research, public relations, personal sales and sales promotion costs.
- Promotion mix strategy (push versus pull or combination, integrated use of personal/non-personal communications) & your rationale.
- Promotion mix tools (advertising objectives, message and media strategies and plan). PR objectives and tools, personal sales objectives and strategy. direct marketing, e-active and online objectives and strategy)
- Methods to evaluate the overall plan results and the timing you want each evaluation tool used.
- Bibliography for whole plan
- Exhibits (logo, disclaimer copy, etc.)