Topic: The importance of childhood Development
Issues in early childhood are vast and constantly changing.
Your task is to write a brief research paper designed to go into greater depth about either a topic already discussed in the course or the presentation of an issue in early childhood education not already discussed in the course.
You will have to make an argument about why this topic is an issue and provide references for an outsider to access greater information. Your paper should be between three to five pages in length (not including title page and reference page) and include the following information:
- Topic description
- Provide current information about the topic you have chosen.
- Issue argument
- Discuss why the topic is an “issue” in early childhood.
- What are the concerns/arguments regarding your issue (support your concerns/arguments with evidence)?
- Make sure to include concerns/arguments made on opposing sides.
- Online references
- Provide at least 3 online references that could be useful to an outsider reviewing this “issue.”
Here is some useful information about writing an argumentative essay paper: Click Here (Links to an external site.)
The structure of the argumentative essay is held together by the following:
- A clear, concise, and defined thesis statement that occurs in the first paragraph of the essay.
- Clear and logical transitions between the introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Body paragraphs that include evidential support of the thesis
- Body paragraphs also include the opposing views.
- Evidential support (whether factual, logical, statistical, or anecdotal).
- A conclusion that does not simply restate the thesis, but readdresses it in light of the evidence provided.
***This paper needs to follow APA guidelines and include a title page, reference page, double-space, 1 inch margins, Times New Roman 12 pt.