Part 1 and answers are included for reference.
PART 2: You must use the Packet Tracer version 6.2,
1) Open a new / blank Packet Tracer window that does not have any devices…
2) Add the same devices from Part 1 but use your first name and last name as a prefix. For example, if your name is “Amy Smith”, router one will be named: “R1_Amy_Smith”. Router 2 will be named “R2_Amy_Smith” and so on.
3) Design a new IP address table for all devices using any IP address in the 172.16.0.0/12 prefix range or 172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255. All addresses can be IPv4 for simplicity.
4) Design new public IP addresses using any address in the 100.100.0.0/16 prefix range.
5) Configure R1, R2, R3, and R4 the same as part 1 but use the new IP addresses you designed in Part 2.
6) Configure Frame Relay the same as part 1 but use the new IP addresses you designed in part 2.
7) Configure a router as the Internet. Use static public IP addresses using any address in the 100.100.0.0/16 prefix range.
8) Configure the PCs and Web Server from Part 1 with IPv4 addresses.
Troubleshooting and Explanations
1) Show screenshots of all configurations.
2) Show screenshots of all connections. All devices should be able to ping the web server and each other as appropriate from part 1 configurations.
3) Show troubleshooting steps for EIGRP and Frame Relay.
4) Justify how you know they are working with screenshots of each troubleshooting step. For example, how do you know EIGRP neighbors are connected properly? How do you know proper traffic is being sent by EIGRP and frame relay?
Complete steps 1-8 and show scripts
Complete Troubleshooting and Explanations 1-4