4. Strengths Presentation:
a. Think of the following topics: 1 parper
· What did you learn about yourself?
· What are your 5-strengths?
· Talk about each strength individually: Brief definition of the theme.
· Strategies you use to leverage that strength to meet the four basic needs of your followers. (Hint: The four basic needs can be found on p. 22-26 of Rath and Conchie’s Strengths-Based Leadership.)
· How would you lead others who are also strong in that strength?
· Using those strengths as a reference, how will you strengthen your team and the people around you?
· What is the best way other people can work with you that will bring out the best in both of you (as well as others that may concern you)?
· Each team member will prepare three PowerPoints minimum (five maximum):
· 1 PowerPoint on your Personal Strength
· 1 PowerPoint on how you will improve your strength
· 1 PowerPoint explaining how you will work with each of your teammates.
· You have three minutes for your presentation.
· Please upload your team PowerPoint in “Assignment 4 – Strengths Based Leadership (PowerPoint)” Dropbox on or before the due date in Moodle. Marks will be deducted for all late assignments.