In this Assignment, you will identify, explain, and create aspects of your methodology, to include selection of method; alignment among sections; population; data collection; reliability, validity, and ethical issues; and data analysis.
Review the readings, websites, and media listed in this week’s Learning Resources, write 3-4 pages on the following:
- Describe, briefly, the design you have selected, and whether your design supports quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods research.
- Describe, briefly, the methodology you have selected, whether quantitative, qualitative, or mixed.
- Explain why you chose this design and method and how you differentiate design from method. In what ways it is a logical method to answer your research question?
- Describe the alignment and consistency of the research questions, research design, and methodology.
- Describe, briefly, the population or type of data you plan to sample for your Dissertation, and why.
- Describe the data collection and sampling methods you plan to use and explain why you plan to use them.
- Describe at least two issues (e.g., reliability, validity, and/or ethical issues) that might arise when using the data collection and sampling methods.
- Explain how you would prevent and/or minimize each of these issues.
- Describe the specific type of analysis you might use (ANOVA, MANOVA, SEM, theming, concept analysis, etc.) to analyze your data and explain why. Be specific.