https://dissertationpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/myonlinew.png 0 0 admin https://dissertationpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/myonlinew.png admin2020-01-04 17:48:322020-01-04 17:48:32Two Methods Class Names Different Parameter Lists Term Describes Behavior Car Class Inheri Q35161918
- There are two methods in the same class that have the samenames, but different parameter lists. What is the term thatdescribes that behavior?
- The Car class inherits from the Vehicle class. The Vehicleclass has a method called “drive()”. You need to rewrite thatmethod in the Car class so it has a slightly different behavior.What do you called the process of rewriting an inheritedmethod?
- Describe any characteristic of an abstract method
- Describe any characteristic of an abstract class
- How many classes can you directly inherit into a Javaclass?
- Name any collection class that is a dictionary
- Name any collection class that is a sequence