Reflections: Make sure that you are utilizing proper APA format. This includes a title page in the beginning and a reference page at the end. A running head and page number should be on the top of each page. Don’t forget to cite your resources within the text, as well as at the end on your reference page. Make sure that you are reviewing the rubric for the assignment, so that you know what is expected. It is important that you understand what the assignment is asking you to do. Make sure to demonstrate an understanding of the main issues by comparing the different points of views and utilizing supporting evidence. Utilizing outside resources assists in demonstrating a comprehension of the issues that are being discussed. Lastly, be careful of your grammar and wording. Make sure that your writing is clear and is not difficult to understand. The writing center is available to review your paper before submitting so that you can gain the best possible score.
Make sure to answer these questions in your Reflection Papers:
1)What are the key points of contention on this topic?
2)What side of the argument (stance) do you take on this topic?
3)What strong points does the other side of this topic have?
Support bothsides with outside resources
4)What were the three most important things you took away from the topic?
5)Which ethical theory (of the 6 approved ones ONLY – Kant; Act Utilitarianism; Rule Utilitarianism; Care Ethics; Virtue Ethics; and Social Contract) would you apply to this topic to defend your stance? Explain fully. 250 words.
- In this reflection you must first define the key terms of the debate (for example, define what Euthanasia/Abortion/Stem Cell/Public Health/PreNatal Testing/Animal Research/Health Care, etc. means and what are the different types depending on which topic you are discussing)
- Define and explain the ethical theory you chose (show me you know exactly what the theory is and does – in your own words)
- Present the evidence both pro and con and follow up how using your ethical theory is the best way to determine whether or not your stance is really ethical
- Conclusion – any final thoughts and opinions would go here
- Your reflection must be 1-2 pages in length and follow APA formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate, making sure to cite at least two sources
- UPLOADED BELOW IN FILE WILL BE THE TOPIC OF DEBATE AND THE TWO DOCTORS VIEWS***